Sheriff's Hot Pursuit is a mini-game in Cars: The Video Game.
- Tail a speeder, then chase 'em down!
- Stay behind 'em to empty their Chase Meter!
- Catch all 3 speeders to win the level!
- The speeders are marked with green dots. When you are chasing them, the dots turn red. After you chase them, the dot disappears.
- The theme that plays during the mini-game is Here Comes Sheriff.
- There is no time limit.
- When you complete all the levels, you unlock Ornament Valley Circuit.
|Level||Speeder #1||Speeder #2||Speeder #3||Reward||Location|
|Fletcher||Mia||Gerald||2 trophies||Radiator Springs|
|"Hooligans"||Tia||Barry||El Guapo||3 trophies||Radiator Springs|
|"Road Hazards"||Lenny||Snot Rod||Papo||3 trophies||Ornament Valley|
|"Delinquents"||DJ||Sonny||Wingo||4 trophies||Radiator Springs|
|"Hot-Rodders"||Vince||Boost||Chick Hicks||5 trophies||Ornament Valley|
- (Sheriff drives up to the billboard, looking exhausted.)
Sheriff: "Maybe it's time to go see Doc again."
- This is the only event in this game without a cut-scene.
- This mini-game and Luigi to the Rescue are the only two mini-games in Cars: The Video Game that could happen either during the day or at night.
- This is the only mini-game that has some of its levels taking place in Ornament Valley. While the target for Lightning Strikes Back is in Ornament Valley, the mini-game actually takes place on Interstate 40.